Sunday, September 27, 2009

The Night Before Unravelling

Tomorrow I start the online course Unravelling.  I was lucky to enroll - evidently things filled up darn quickly.  Pretty excited as I have come to realize I'm lackluster at self-directed breakthroughs.  Have my modern, snappy digital camera ready to roll AND during my recent untrashing of my work room, found what I forgot I had, shoved in the back of the closet - Polaroid One Step.  My next step is to order film.  Oh - and a notebook... and a fav pen/pencil/marker - Oh MY!

2 comments:

nancy neva gagliano said...

this is exciting and smart!!! and a polaroid to boot!!
happy UNRAVELLING, my friend.
you're well prepped, good ideas, great camera, lots of pens. GRIN.

Caterina Giglio said...

woohoo! good for you! cannot wait to see how all this unraveling will unfold in your life!
and let's get together whenever YOU have time ok??