Sunday, May 17, 2009

Same & Different


Made use of some leftover flowers from Prom weekend. We had the photo shoot at our house, and one of the young men brought a bouquet of roses for me! How sweet!

Overnight we had rain - so I scooped up some petals and went outside for my own "prom photos." I'm sure the neighbors thought I was nuts, throwing flower a bouquet of flowers out into the streets of suburbia and taking photos. Luckily, it was early in the morning so I don't think anyone "caught me." I, on the other hand - was VERY happy!

Our backyard neighbors don't mind the photography antics or the hanging bundles so I could spend a bit more time on the petal lineup.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These photos are so simple and so beautiful - I love the bright color against the greys - and the texture of the rain - really beautiful!