Saturday, July 25, 2009

Posers

Posers: My friend, Neva (right) and I (left), posing in front of our internet friend, Caterina's (La Dolce Vita blog) nicho's at Two Graces in Rancho De Taos. Neva and I met Caterina through our blogs. Last month we discovered Caterina sells her art at Two Graces, so, we HAD to stop by and check her nicho's out. Gorgeously wonderful!
Since we were visiting Two Graces, of course, we had to walk on through the little plaza to photograph The Ranchos Church. Absolutely LOVELY blue sky with the adobe church whose lines have been captured by O'Keeffe and Adams. And now, by me, too! And zillions of other folks, famous and not so famous alike.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

nancy neva gagliano said...

UNITED we made it!!!

Caterina Giglio said...

great pix, hope you two had lots of fun, sure looks like you did! thanks for highlighting my wall at Two Graces. How was the workshop?