Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Choices Change


Our neighbor's off season cleans up like this. In past years, by the end of May the flowering season had already begun. Dirt poured, flowers grouped, overflowing containers, carted with wheelbarrows to garden, yard and deck destinations.


This year, they chose to do some weekend traveling, for several weekends. So the pots sit. And I wait. Wondering if and how many pots will be planted, hauled and placed.


I also wonder, selfishly of course, if I'll be able to walk in their backyard, early in the mornings for some photo opportunites like past summers. Or, will I, too, change my choices this summer?
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Caterina Giglio said...

gorgeous! all lined up neatly!

nancy neva gagliano said...

good question...will choices change?