Saturday, May 19, 2012

changing pace

ah, summer.  when my pace changes, allowing more time to play and process.
YIPP - EEE!
learning about light and focus with the camera.
It is finally making sense (big, happy sigh).  Which button does what?  Where is that button? Moving from "point and shoot" to "I want to do this".  I still can't talk the photographers lingo, but I can make my camera do some things instead of being at the whim of "automatic."

Knowing how to change the focus point. 

Under the leaves.
Finding the "ah-ha" moment.

rock focus, spring green

what's your learning?

4 comments:

S. Etole said...

Wonderful how you have caught the light in these.

Lucky Dip Lisa said...

Well done you! I know what you mean about photographers lingo! I've been a photographer for years and still don't have an afinity with the techy bits! I am happy just to know what the buttons do:) Your photographs are great by the way!

Unknown said...

Your photographs are just growing and growing!

nancy neva gagliano said...

my learning too button oriented. busy pushing them on the camera and the computer. . .looking forward to sharing what we learn later this summer.
you prompt me to revisit black and white. the color's been fun, but.....these are gorgeous. and the HAE spring lambs, adorable!!
HERE'S TO YOUR WIDE-EYED SKYE SUMMER, MY FRIEND!