Sunday, March 29, 2009

Articure vs Manicure


Two manicures in my life, once when I got married (I think, this has every possibility of being a faulty memory) and once when a friend got me a gift card - oh no, that was a pedicure.
This is how my fingers tend to look on the weekends. Wonder what the people at the grocery store think as I select the fruits and vegetables. Love the look of an "articure". Love it, Love it, LOVE IT. And think of the parts: Art-I-Cure! There are some moments when I amaze myself! giggling just a bit...

3 comments:

nancy neva gagliano said...

art i cure...the perfect balance, your weekends of creativity.

Fran Meneley said...

Hi Renee! I love this! I almost always have an "articure" and go to the store, etc., look down and think about what people must think of my lovely "articure" - but I think it just looks like have been having FUN!!! And that's what our precious time in the studio is - the great escape. I was sooo glad to get some precip (especially because we were in Hawaii : ) ) - it's very good for the disintegration project! Your blog is such a cool way to check in on you! Take care! xo frannie

ArtPropelled said...

I work with rusty metal quite a bit and my hands get the nicotine look of a very heavy smoker.....but i must say your hands beat mine, hands down :-)